Electric hook up pitches with private toilet and shower facilities – Open
Non-electric pitches with shared facilities – reopening 17th May 2021
- Book now with confidence, knowing you will not lose your money if the lockdown continues or restarts in the future.
- If your booking falls within a lockdown period we will issue you a voucher for the full amount you have paid for your booking, which can use up until the end of 2022. Please note this cannot be exchanged for cash.
Corona Virus Protection
The Coronavirus continues to impact on all areas of life, however, the government have now released the “road map” out of lockdown. This is subject to change and is dependant on the success of the vaccine role out and a continued reduction in infections and hospitalisations. Whilst we must continue to follow the Government guidelines this positive news presents an opportunity for us to outline our plans for the reopening of our campsite and luxury glamping accommodation.
- Each timber pod is fully self-contained and a perfect place to self-isolate
- A site map will direct customers to their glamping accommodation
- A phone number is provided for any queries
- Keys are disinfected after every stay
- Scatter cushions will be removed and the sofa will be sprayed with fabric cleaner
- Additional time has been allocated in the rota for thorough cleaning of the accommodation
- All staff members will wear full PPE including hazmat suit, gloves and face mask whilst cleaning the accommodation.
On the 12th of April we will be opening our electric pitches. Each pitch has a private toilet and shower and no facilities will be shared. Check in will take place outside as the shared reception will be closed.
Our non-electric pitches will reopen on the 17th May when the shared facilities are allowed to be used.
- Our small on site shop will remain closed. Our coffee shop will open as usual.
- Card payments will be preferred when possible
- Additional time has been allocated in the rota for regular and thorough cleaning of the toilet block
- A 2 metre distance to each person must be maintained at all times
- Reduced onsite capacity to ensure social distancing
Toilet and Shower Block – Closed until 17th May 2021
- There will be additional high quality, self-contained and individually accessed toilets on site.
- We will limit the number of customers allowed in at any one time
- Please spend as little time as possible in the toilet and shower blocks
- Children under 11 are to be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 2 children per adult
- Customers are to wash their hands when entering and exiting
- Our main toilet block has solid block walls dividing the toilets and showers, so each unit is completely separate.
- Face masks are compulsory when using the toilet and shower block. These can be purchased at reception for £1 each if you don’t have your own.
- Sinks in the ladies and gents are to be used for hand washing only
- No brushing of teeth or face washing in the sinks. Pretend you are back in the scouts and do it at your tent with some water and a glass! Please dispose of the dirty water in the drain outside the toilet block. Please do not spit or dispose of it on the camping field.
- The wash up room is limited to a maximum of 3 people at any one time.
- Customers have use of an outside hot water tap to fill containers for washing up so you have the choice to not enter the wash up area.
- Only 1 person per family allowed in the wash up area
- Kitchen sinks to be used for washing up plates etc only.
- Our communal fridges, microwave and kettle will not be in use. Ice and polystyrene cool boxes will be sold at reception
We understand this is a very difficult time for everybody, however, we want to reassure you that we are taking every possible step to keep our customers safe. If you have any further questions please give us a call on 01756 710247 or to make a booking, follow this link – Book now
We look forward to seeing you soon.
From Oliver, Cat and the Catgill Team.