All bookings now include free Coronavirus insurance.
Book now with confidence, knowing you will not lose your money if we enter a lockdown in the future.
If your booking falls within a lockdown period we will issue you a voucher for the full amount you have paid for your booking, which can use up until the end of 2022.
Please note this cannot be exchanged for cash.
Corona Virus Protection
The Coronavirus pandemic has impacted all our lives and although we still need to take great care to protect each other, the number of new cases in the UK appears to be falling. Our top priority, as always, is the safety of our staff and customers, and we are committed to doing our best to help prevent further spread of the virus.
Following government guidelines, we have introduced a number of safety measures so that guests can feel completely safe whilst staying at Catgill, giving you the confidence to book a stay with us. We have received excellent feedback regarding our COVID protection strategy from customers who have already stayed with us this year.
- Each timber pod is fully self-contained.
- Keys are disinfected after every stay.
- Additional time has been allocated for thorough cleaning of the glamping accommodation.
- All staff members will wear PPE whilst cleaning the glamping accommodation.
- Only 1 family at a time allowed in reception.
- Card payments will be preferred when possible.
- Additional time has been allocated for regular and thorough cleaning of the toilet block.
- Reduced onsite capacity to ensure social distancing.
- Hand sanitiser stations available around the toilet block and reception.
Toilet and Shower Block
- Please wear a face mask when using the toilet and shower block.
- Please spend as little time as possible in the toilet and shower blocks.
- Children under 11 are to be accompanied by an adult.
- Customers are to wash their hands when entering and exiting.
- Our main toilet block has solid block walls dividing the toilets and showers, so each unit is completely separate.
- Only 1 person per family allowed in the wash up area.
- Our communal microwave and kettle will not be in use.
We understand this is a very difficult time for everybody, however, we want to reassure you that we are taking every possible step to keep our customers safe. If you have any further questions please give us a call on 01756 710247 or to make a booking, follow this link – Book now
We look forward to seeing you soon.
From Oliver, Cat and the Catgill Team.