Our bell tents are uniquely furnished and accessorised to create the ultimate under canvas experience. Nothing beats waking up to the gentle tones of the abundant wildlife and you will feel truly relaxed having all the luxuries of a hotel room whilst being in the great outdoors.
- Sleeps 4 Double bed & 2 futons
- Private Washroom with shower
- Wood-burning Stove plus electric radiators
- Hot Tub with private patio
- Electric and USB sockets
- Fire Pit with pizza oven
- Bedding and towels provided
- WiFi and good 4G signal
Glamping Book Today!
Secure your perfect Yorkshire glamping getaway. Our tents are extremely popular so book now to avoid disappointment.
from£100 per night for 2 adults
- Extras available
- 2 night min. stay
Fully Equipped Glamping Accommodation
Catgill offers the very best in glamping luxury and we provide you with everything you need for your stay. The bell tents can accommodate up to 4 people and include the following:
- Double bed and 2 futon beds
- Luxury feather and down bedding
- Log burner, which can also be used for cooking
- Private toilet and shower pod shared with one other bell tent
- Bedside tables and lamps
- Bunting and fairy lights
- Hot water bottle
- Plates, bowls, cutlery, pots and pans, cups and glasses
- Tin opener, bottle/wine opener, spatula, two knives, chopping board, wooden spoons, cooking tongs and a whisk
- 3 pin plug and USB charging points
- Large patio with hot tub, comfortable seating, large dining table with benches
- Fire pit including a cooking grill for use as a BBQ. Also features a pizza oven
Outstanding views from your Private Hot Tub
Each of our luxury timber glamping pods and bell tents has their own log-fired hot tub located outside your accommodation on your private patio. The heat is generated through a log burner for an extremely authentic and luxurious experience.
Warm & Cosy Interior
Our bell tents are equipped with a wood burning stove for cooking and to keep you cosy throughout the night. The interior is decorated with fairy lights and we provide hot water bottles for extra snugliness!
Take a dip Outdoor fun
Relax on your own private patio whilst gazing at the amazing views on the two laid back comfy chairs or take a dip in your log fuelled hot tub.
When the night falls and all is silent, listen to the crackle and pop of the wood burning in your fire pit as you reminisce about the day's adventures with your loved ones.
Eat, drink and be merry.
When it comes to meal times all you need to bring is your food. You can cook on the log burner or the fire pit which has a grill for cooking. Fancy a pizza? Our fire pits also feature a pizza oven! Get everyone around the large outside table for a hearty family feast. Afterwards have fun toasting marshmallows around the fire pit or making your own popcorn in the popcorn pan provided.
Price and Availability
- Bank Holiday *
- Additional Adult
- Children (3 to 15)
- Children (under 3)
All prices per night
- Weekdays £100 / 2 adults (2019)
£125 / 2 adults (2020)
- Weekends £120 / 2 adults (2019)
£145 / 2 adults (2020)
- Bank Holiday * £200 / 2 adults
- Additional Adult £20
- Children (3 to 15) £10
- Children (under 3) FREE
Info & Extras
Min 2 night stay | Min 3 nights on bank & school holiday weekends
(Champagne, glasses and ice bucket)
Fire Starter Kit
(includes matches, fire lighters, kindling and 1 bag of logs which will be delivered to your accommodation for your arrival)
(available from reception and delivered to you)
In order to maintain the exclusivity of the glamping accommodation the area is reserved for glamping customers only. Customers using the campsite are not permitted access under any circumstances even if part of the group is glamping.
Click here for more booking information.
* Glamping - min 3 nights